"Found out we had a secret underground pyramid they had built underneath the building over there, a large full frame copper pyramid that you could go down into the chamber, crawl up inside of and sit down in the thing and I tell ya, you go off planet right there. This thing has an accelerator on top of it that sends your mind off into different places. When I was young my mother taught me a little bit about how the mind works and how you get outside if your body anyway, so I did my usual thing that I do... but inside the pyramid, which had been built for Billy by these extraterrestrials - they told him how to build it - uhh, it really accelerates your meditation and your thoughts and your individual spiritual powers... so there were a lot of really unusual things going on there."

-Randy Winters, the Pleiadian Mission



Special thanks to Jerry Paper for building The Mainframe, and to the VGBV Foundation for keeping me fed and smiling
Released on the Curatorial Club on Carl Sagan's 76th birthday.